1. Is it mandatory to have a COVID certificate ?
Yes. Following the measures from FOPH, the COVID certificate is mandatory in all fitness as of Monday September 13th up to the 24th of January, in order to ensure the safety of members, the oppenning of clubs and the sports practice without masks.
Since December the 20th, for access to fitness, the 2G rule (vaccinated or recovered) comes into force.
Please present a valid COVID certificate with its period of validity to our teams at reception. You will not be able to work out in clubs without a valid COVID certificate if you are 16+.
Wearing a mask is mandatory in all fitness areas.
In the pool and Wellness areas, where the mask cannot be worn, it is the 2G+ rule that comes into force.
We realize that those decisions may reassure some of you and will not satisfy others, and we make our best to facilitate this period of transition for you.
- For those who are vaccinated or cured (2G):
One-time check when presenting your complete certificate – with date of validity or vaccine. We enter the validity period of your COVID certificate in our systems at your first visit and you will not have to show it anymore.
- For unvaccinated or unrecovered peaple over 16 years of age who cannot get vaccinated
Peaple who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons can access the facilities with a medical certificate to that effect and a negative test certificate. As a reminder, the antigenic test is valid for 24 hours and the PCR test 72 hours.
- For access to the swimming pool and the Wellness area, people vaccinated or recovered.
The conditions of access are : to have a complete vaccination or recover for less than 4 months, or to have already done the 3rd dose of vaccine, or to be completely vaccinated or recovered and also to have a negative test. To do this, antigenic tests and PCR are again available free of charge.
We record the validity date of your certificate in our systems on your first visit so that we do not have to ask for your certificate again.
Complete your work out with online classes and small group trainings:
Follow our online classes every day in live or in replay via our private Facebook page Harmony@home. The access to Harmony@home is free and restricted to our members. This new online training offers a very complete functionalities and a wide choice of home fitness workouts, from the best Harmony Personal Trainers.
If you are not a member or if you have suspended your membership, you can subscribe to Harmony@home membership for 29chf/month or 75chf for 3 months on our website.
You can get an idea and access to a workout on: https://harmonyathome.ch/
- Ask your Harmony Coach for personalize training program:
In addition, ask your coach for new training program to do at home via HexFit App. That is why we offer you the opportunity to consult a coach online if you cannot come to our clubs.
- Option Timestop COVID (CHF 119):
We can suspend your membership including Harmony@home until the end of COVID certificate in all of our clubs and you will not be able to end your contract. Based on our general terms and conditions apply to the contract.
According to our Terms and Conditions:
- Point 4: Specific reasons for an early termination contract like illness/ accident (long term) or change of domicile must be charged chf 60.00.-
- Point 5: Suspended membership are free of charge for the following reasons : illness, accident, military service, give birth or travel abroad
- Point 6: Time stop vacation, for chf 100.-, allow you to suspend your membership up to 4 weeks a year
- Point 7: Members are not entitled to reimbursement or compensation for the non-use of their memberships
The Timestop option at chf 119. – constitutes certainly an unilateral modification of our terms and conditions. However, this option is more favourable to our customers in comparison to our terms and conditions option 5 that allow up to 4 weeks suspension for chf 100.- (time stop vacation)
It has the advantage to suspend your membership for the duration of the COVID Certificate requirement, actually from the 13th of September 2021 to the 24th of January 2022.
We hope all these services will help you to stay active during this transition period. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2. What happens with my membership in case of COVID closure?
Our Guarantee COVID guarantees the suspension of your membership in case of closure of our clubs, according to our trade terms. You do not need to do anything! We take care of everything and suspend all memberships automatically.
3. Should we book to access Harmony clubs?
No, the access to our clubs is open with no pre-booking for our members. Our studios are wide enough to respect social distances.
4. Are changing rooms and showers open?
Yes, changing rooms and showers are open. Please respect 1,5m distance minimum with other members. You can also come with your sport outfit and only change your shoes at the entrance of the club. We can keep your values at reception if needed.
5. Is wearing a mask mandatory in the fitness ?
Wearing a mask is mandatory in all areas of fitness.
6. Is wearing a mask mandatory in the pool or in the wellness area ?
When the mask cannot be worn, as is the case in the pool or in the Wellness area to access these spaces, you must have been fully vaccinated or recovered for less than 4 months with a COVID certificate that attests to it. You may also have been fully vaccinated or recovered for longer, but then you must present a negative test in addition to your COVID certificate.
7. How can I connect to Harmony@home?
1. Connect to Harmony@home on: https://harmonyathome.ch/
2.Sign in at the top right of the page.
3. Login with your Email address and Password
If your membership is valid and you need assistance to login, please ask our reception Harmony Team to send you your access codes, which you will receive within 5 days.
last update: 20.12.2021